1) Make several to several dozen copies of your mind and send them out on journeys to as many different places/experiences. Later, rejoin and reintegrate them (and their collective experiences) back into your mind.
2) Load a copy of your mind into a non-sophont creature with your higher brain functions partly suppressed. Have the animal released into a preserve area and let it/you live as the animal for a while. After some period of time, have the animal picked up and your mindstate/memories uploaded back into your mind.
3) Meditation in the cloud cities of Cumulus.
4) A cruise (sub or surface) or island hopping vacation on Pacifica.
5) Skiing on the ice moon of a gas giant.
6) Surfing on Midgard at High Tide.
7) A cross-country ski safari on Remagar.
8) A trip (or maybe a tour of duty) on a Deeper Covenant Beamrider.
9) Copy your mind into the cybercore of a probeship to keep its ai company. Some decades or centuries later reintegrate the copy and experience the trip.
10) A photo-safari to Trees or any other Garden World.
11) Hot air ballooning on a small gas giant.
12) Virching into and visiting one of the millions of high-resolution artificial universes within the Cybercosm.
13)Take a sabbatical on a relativistic transport (watch time go by).
14) Visit a world hosting a display of Perfect Art.
- Zeegrav-ball - Text by M. Alan Kazlev after the original by Kevin Self
Popular sport among baseline and nearbaseline humans, especially those spending extended time in microgravity environments. Two teams of 12 players compete in a microgravity arena, paneled with springy, cushioned tiles. The object of the game is to place a small ball in a target as many times as possible within four periods of 15-minutes each. Galactic championships of the sport are broadcast via Known Net link to most connected worlds with large baseline-equivalent sapient populations.
- Zero Tag