Image from Wyrmshadow
- Earth - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
Earth; Old Earth, the original home of humanity and the origin of the Terragen Civilisation. Now a Caretaker protectorate with limited access.
- Earthland - Text by Steve Bowers
Important Metasoft colony and baseline reserve planet.
- Ebony Xerocracy, The - Text by Liam Jones
Ex-hider polity with a long-lived high-tech society
- Ecotopia - Text by Todd Drashner
Capital system of the Zoeific Biopolity
- Eden - Text by Anders Sandberg
Psi Capricornis. A Long established hi-tech Inner Sphere world, original home of the Eden Institute.
- Eklund ISO - Text by Anders Sandberg
Historical Keterist world, exploiting the tremendous computing resources of the ISO for historical simulations/recreations (often called retreations) based on all available evidence and the self-consistency of history. Beside the Institute of Long-Range Cliology it is also known for the the Resurrection Orbit, a corporate brotherhood specializing in resurrecting versions of historical persons from the Institute retreations.
- Elderman's Star - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
Important Communion of Worlds member-system.
- Elmo - Text by Steve Bowers
Garden World in Monoceros, 1071 ly from Sol
- Enigma Four - Text by Espen Antonsen
Transapient hive mind of unknown origin.
- Enremdea - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
GH4343 Monocerotis VII, capital of the Orion Federation.
- Eostremonath - 61 Virginis IV - Text by John M. Dollan, amendments by Mark Ryherd
61 Virginis IV; inner sphere terraformed world, at one time a lost colony
- Epsilon Aurigae - Text by Steve Bowers
Fo supergiant 2037 ly from Sol
- Epsilon Eridani - Text by M. Alan Kazlev; amended by Steve Bowers
Former member of the Eridanus League, currently part of the EpEri Combine.
- Epsilon Indi - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
Early colonized system, old Inner Sphere world, colonized by House Stevens. Since the Empires Era a part of the NoCoZo.
- Epsilon Sculptoris - Text by Steve Bowers
Binary system 89.5 light years from Sol.
The first alien artifact, a fragmentary hull of a autonomous vessel, was discovered here in 1460 AT. This artifact was 196 million years old, a relic of the unnamed species HIE636MZE.
- Erasmus Orbitals - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
Home to the Interstellar Society of Biotic Nomenclature, among other things.
- Eryture - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
Home to the most populous and well-known Colbiornsens - the Skinplayers of Eryture, who have extended their skin-art into the design of musical or other artistic instruments as part of their anatomy.
- Escelon 3 - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
Part of the Puppis Democracy. Victim of Nimbus dissidents.
- Eta Cassiopeiae - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
Early colony world, homomorph vec inhabited, now Solar Dominion. See Diwali
- Euripedes Mey - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
YTS 102483210-IV; a garden world (Gaian Type - Thalassic Subtype) near M48, under joint Sophic/Caretaker stewardship.
- Europa (Sol V-ii) - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
A major moon of the planet Jupiter in Solsys.
- Eutopia - Text by Liam Jones
HIP 85986 in the Utopia Sphere
- Evermore - Text by Chris Shaeffer
Megastructure habitat consisting of multiple cylinders, on the edge of Disarchy space
- Everypath - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
Secular keterist splice-tweak culture, together with Fredholm regarded as masters of genetic provolution.
- Far Acton - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
Cygnus Sector, Outer Volumes, system, former Cygexba outpost, attacked and destroyed by rogue bio-Autowars in aftermath of Keterist-Biovirate War, currently owned by Zenon Charter, offers the experience of feeding amat to only semi-tame rogue biowars.
- Fast Forward - Text by Todd Drashner
Dominion experiment in the creation of a neogenic ecosystem based on neutron matter.
- Felicidade - The Impossible Dyson - Text by Steve Bowers
Unsuccessful terraformed world, later a dyson sphere with a vast virtual cybercosm
- Fiarro Twin Worlds, The - Text by Steve Bowers, Michael Jones and Mark Ryherd
Twin terrestrial worlds in Vela.
- Focal Point - Text by Steve Bowers and Darren Ryding
The only planet ever to be terraformed and colonized in the Archaipelago. Various races were created by the demiurge godling formerly known as the Looking Glass. Now a wasteland.
- Fons Luminis (Xi Ursae Majoris) - Text by Anders Sandberg
Xi Ursae Majoris The Capital of the Solar Dominion
- Fornius Tup'arrah - Text by Charles Mosteller
Planet in the Queenus Nine system notable for its population of a clade of baseline hu quasi-hybrid vampires known as the Tan'gg DruU. Distinguishing the Tan'gg DruU from other vampire worshipping cultures is the adoption by Tan'gg DruU society of a moral high code known as the Gor'dan Thi'tsu. This code, which is rigorously adhered to by the population at large, precludes the involuntary "victimization" of newcomers to Fornius Tup'arrah. Issuing planetary edicts is the governing Bloodthane, with each edict binding upon the entire population.
- Fran Prime - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
YTS 5072-0540192. A resource poor system in the inner Vulpecula quadrant of what is now MPA space, about 715 LY from Sol, home-system of the Fran.
- Fredholm - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
Home to a secular Keterist splice/tweak culture. Together with Everypath regarded as masters of genetic provolve. Includes Beetan Orbital ISO, where a detailed plagiate of the great vec artist Inner Enrastered Link Connection that had been pirate-freed by platonic activists was granted asylum.
- Frei - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
HJer-IV, NoCoZo, primary around which orbit the (in)famous Makrania Orwoods. There is a large wormhole plexis which connects directly to Merrion, Alauda, and a number of other worlds.
- Frog's Head - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
Iota Horologi IX: Central world of the Genen culture.
Text by Orion's Arm Editors
Initially published on 31 December 2007.