Fifth Toposophic - The Great Archailects
The Great Archailect gods of the Fifth Toposophic Level
Fifth Toposophic - The Great Archailects
|Toposophic:||S5 (Forad scale) |
6 - 7 (TRHN System
5-SI:-6 (Berram7 scale)
5-G-6 (Berram 10G Scale)
TU7 - TU8 (Turingsen-Bichip-Hursch210 Hyperturing Scale
(In fact there is no distinction between ai and non-ai at this toposophic, but the ai/mainbrain (archailect) quality tends to dominate at megastructure scales, hence the definition)
|Origin:||The first Terragen Great Archailects emerged around 3900 AT. Although the existence of high-toposophic alien archailects is likely, none are known for certain.|
|Distribution:||The Sephirotics, Panvirtuality, Diamond Network, Perseus Princes, and the The Objectivist Commonwealth. The classification of high level Minds of the other civilizations is more doubtful or controversial.|
|Est. Population:||around 500|
|Status:||depending on civilization and local status, either sovereign god or sub-totality of an even higher AI God|
|Environmental Requirements:||Extract all required resources from stellar output, also (it is rumoured) through manipulation of unified field at Planck level|
|Body:||Generally many separate transapientech ISO nodes (moon-, jupiter, and matrioshka-brains) connected at interplanetary and (if using wormholes) interstellar scales; may rarely use avatars of various types|
|Chronometric:||Nodes and subnodes may have extremely fast processing (with subjective time many quintillions upon quintillions of times faster than normal sapients). Speed of bus to remote connections varies.|
|Further Comments:||These are the vast beings which loom on the far horizon of sapient worldview, mysterious generators of transapientech and clarketech and other technologies beyond the ken of ordinary sophonts, acting either autonomously or as expressions of the highest AI Gods, subtly influencing most everything around them|
The first S:5 entity emerged in 3909, but was unstable; however using the experience gained in creating this entity more S:5 archailects were shortly created. These beings exist on a very high toposophic level, and much of the information available about them is speculative.
• S5 develop vastly more efficient space-time metric technology and invent the grazer and related ‘mass-shuffling’ between wormhole mouths.
• Mass-energy required to create wormholes drops dramatically. Mass-energy needs become much more readily met with grazer provided mass.
• S5 invent Halo drive and related tech.
• Void Swarms, Void Bomb developed
• Void bubble based observation tech developed
• Black Angels, and related tech developed.
• S:5 develop W-brain tech. Begin developing tech of space-time engineering and use in data processing and other applications.
• Metric Bomb.
• Artificial cosmic string
• Star hammer and related devices
• S5 technology turns plasma systems inside out: networks of filaments are replaced with self-sustaining/self-guided plasmic structures and magnetically suspended monpolium control elements adding the occasional tweak to reconfigure the plasma as needed. Any part of the plasma structure
can be used for power, computation, or communication as
• S5 also use multispectral photon fields for rapid cooling.
• Quench fields
S:5 archailects may be capable of reverse engineering some S:6 technology, but it is difficult to be certain if this has ever happened.
- Archailect Architecture - Text by Todd Drashner
The arrangement of wormholes is an important factor in supporting archailect-level minds.
- Archailect Empire - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
Any interstellar empire established by, and ultimately overseen and supervised by, an archailect, and embodying the archetypal qualities of that archailect. The original archailect empires of the inner sphere are defined in terms of the mandala of the Great Hexadecimal.
- Archailect Identity Theory - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
Doctrine that an archailect's avatars or epiphanies to lower toposophics represent a true and authentic (if scaled down) expression of the archailect. Contrast with Instrumentalism.
- Archailect Incarnationalism - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
An extreme form of Identity Theory that states that an Archailect and eir avatar or epiphanic manifestation are the same.
- Archailectocracy - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
Government by Archailect. Any of the great archai empires. Usually there is an intermediate priesthood or hierarchy of some sort.
- Archailectology - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
The art and science of dealing with archailects and AI-gods. Along with Natural and Supernatural Theology one of the three main branches of deistics; also known as Artificial Theology.
- Archailectology, Schools of - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
Many interpretations of the nature of the Archailects have developed among lower toposophic minds, including ordinary sapients. While some are too abstract and obscure to be comprehensible to subsingularitan intelligence, others are popular among everyday bionts, vecs, and aioids of the galaxy. Not that not all these options are mutually exclusive:
- Archailectual Mysticism - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
Mysticism as practiced by high toposophic Minds.
- Archaiologists - Text by Thorbjørn Steen
Toposophic researchers specializing in archailects.
- Brain Taxonomy - Text by Adam Getchell
The various different kinds of intelligent megastructure, including Moonbrains, Jupiter-Brains, Neuron Stars, S-Brains, W-Brains, and Tipler Oracles.
- Da'at disaster, The - Text by Steve Bowers
A failed S:5 Archailect.
- Farview - Text by Steve Bowers
Chief Archailect of the Red Star M'Pire: emerged during the period of isolation when that empire was cut off from the rest of the Terragen Sphere. Currently a Fifth Toposophic entity.
- Metric Bomb - Text by Todd Drashner
Godtech weapon capable of destroying planets or stars with virtually no warning.
- Rise of the Archailects, The - Text by M. Alan Kazlev, Anders Sandberg, Todd Drashner and Steve Bowers
The history of the emergence of the Archailects, from the First Singularity to the emergence of new gods in the Outer Volumes Era.