The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

I finally decided to join
I've been fairly engrossed in the OA for at least 5-6 years now and today I decided to stop being a wimp and just join the forums. I really want to see the process behind creating such a vast universe and the ideas behind it, and I hope someday that I can contribute a bit of my own stuff too. 

Big Grin
Hi There - Welcome to the Forums!

Please feel free to join in on any discussions that may grab your interest, or start a new one if there's something you'd like to discuss that we aren't at the moment. Also, if you have any questions or concerns about the OA setting or wider Orion's Arm Universe Project, please don't hesitate to ask. We do like people to eventually get sufficiently comfortable with the EG that they can check on at least basic stuff directly, but we understand that that process doesn't happen overnight and sometimes there are things that either aren't part of the setting for some reason (this sometimes leads to new articles being created. Big Grin ) or that aren't particularly obvious.

On a related note - if you're not already aware of/on it, OA also has a Discord server that is mainly used for more casual conversations and early discussion/development of new articles. If you'd like to join the discord, there's a sticky thread with a link in the Arrivals Lounge sub-forum.

Hope this helps and once again - Welcome to OA!!

Todd
Introverts of the World - Unite! Separately....In our own homes.