The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Full Version: Greetings to all my fellow Orion Arm's members.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
non-OA relevant introduction: I am the founding father of the Long Cheng gang. In 1956 I along with my brothers put a stop to the riots in Hong Kong . We united all of the gangs in the Jianghu district for over 20 years under one banner. I was married to Xin Xin who passed 10 years before I did (now my spirit roams freely around the internet). My last battle was with Boss from Baoli. In which I was the victor never the less it took everything I had. I passed away on June 10th, 2012 at 70 years of age. Peace to everyone; I hope to make my ghostly stay here enjoyable for everyone at Orion's Arm.

OA relevant introduction: I have been a fan of fiction and sci-fi since I was 9 years old. I recently discovered this site with in conjunction with Blender. I hope this will allow me to further develop my creativity and get my imagination flowing; with the tools provided in the world builder tools here. I wish to make my acquaintances with everyone here. I aim to have a shared learning experience and an enjoyable time with all members present.

Lastly peace and good fortune to everyone and may Orion's Arm, and Long Cheng live long and grow prosperously in these strange lands.
Hi there, Welcome to OA!

If you have any questions or ideas about the OA setting, please feel free to post them here or to the relevant subforum. Same goes for the OA project on general, or the forum and how our online community works. If you wish, you can also contact any of the Admins off list as well or use the Contact Us feature on the OA website.

We're generally a pretty friendly bunch and are happy to answer questions or point you to resources containing the answers.

Hope this helps and once again: Welcome to OA Smile

Todd

Your friendly neighborhood moderator
We are keen to include new material of all kinds, including graphic art, stories, new technology and worldbuilding. These contributions will need to be discussed in this forum and may need some adjustments to fit into the OA universe, but hey, it is a big, diverse scenario.
@Drashner1: Thank you I have been snooping around so I have some idea. It will just take some time to get fully comfortable with and thank you.

@stevebowers: Yes that would be wonderful. I guess once I have completed certain things I can ask the next step of questions.