The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Full Version: Need title name for poetry book
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello people, I am Jack Nicholson from US. I just love to write poems, novels, articles and other lil lil quotes. I am going to publish my own poetry book but yet didn't find suitable title for it. Most of the poems are related to fairy/princess stories,love,romance. Please suggest me some valuable title name for my book. Names should be unique, attractive and beautiful. As i don't want commonly used names, want some antique one. Thanks in advance.
You are aware of the potential copyright and other legal complications this would introduce, I hope.

I'd suggest using the title of one or more of the poems or something taken from them.
How about "Jack's Garden of Verses"?

BTW, titles and names do not fall under copyright restrictions (i.e., I could title a film about casting practices in the film industry as Star Wars, and Disney couldn't do a thing about it).

Radtech497
Fairy poetry, eh?
Some quotes from Midsummer's Night Dream might be fitting.
Whither Wander you?
What Fools these Mortals be!
Past the Wit of Man
(that would make a good Transhumanist title, actually)
Forms of Things Unknown
You Have But Slumbered Here
(08-25-2016, 07:51 AM)stevebowers Wrote: [ -> ]Fairy poetry, eh?
Some quotes from Midsummer's Night Dream might be fitting.
Whither Wander you?
What Fools these Mortals be!
Past the Wit of Man
(that would make a good Transhumanist title, actually)
Forms of Things Unknown
You Have But Slumbered Here

Past the wit of man- That's sounds really good. But can you tell me meaning of that?? I had search it on internet but didn't get results. Please tell!!
It means 'beyond the understanding of Man' or, more loosely 'too strange for ordinary mortals to comprehend'.

It works well for mortals trying (and failing) to understand faerie, but also would apply to modosophonts trying to understand transapients.
Congratulations for your upcoming achievement. Here are some suggestions title name suggestions. Hope you will like all of them.
Book of Anacaona
Duscha poetry
"Jack" Ai-shi
Laciann poems
Imara learning
Ida ingrid