The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Full Version: Hi.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sooooooo, I'm Cepinari, I've occasionally looked at Encyclopedia Galactica entries over the years, and I decided to join the forums because I had a question about Synanotech.

I probably won't post much after that; don't have anything of value to contribute.
Hi There, Welcome to OA Smile

We're more than happy to answer any questions that folks may have. Feel free to ask about anything you have a question about or that interests you.

Also, please feel free to join any discussions that you see that interest you or start a new thread on something if you have a question or an idea.

In our experience, it's actually quite rare for anyone to have 'nothing of value' to contribute. Even a different point of view or pointing out something we might have missed is a valuable contribution to the OA project.

Anyway, what would you like to know about Synanotech?

And once again - Welcome to OA!

Todd
Welcome to the forums Smile glad you enjoy the project. Feel free to ask away, lurk, comment, discuss or whatever you like.
(04-05-2017, 10:56 PM)Drashner1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi There, Welcome to OA Smile

We're more than happy to answer any questions that folks may have. Feel free to ask about anything you have a question about or that interests you.

Also, please feel free to join any discussions that you see that interest you or start a new thread on something if you have a question or an idea.

In our experience, it's actually quite rare for anyone to have 'nothing of value' to contribute. Even a different point of view or pointing out something we might have missed is a valuable contribution to the OA project.

Anyway, what would you like to know about Synanotech?

And once again - Welcome to OA!

Todd

The question is askedĀ here.