The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Full Version: The Orville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(08-06-2018, 05:37 PM)terranova210486 Wrote: [ -> ]What do you hope to see in Season 2?

Additional loving parodies of Star Trek episodes and cliches.
The Orville is basically Seth McFarlane saying "I'll make my own Star Trek, only with hookers and tequila!"

Generally my opinion of Seth McFarlane is that I don't like him, and if I met him in real life, I'd step on the back of his shoe so that his foot comes out a little bit.....
...But I love The Orville.
What do you think of Season 2 so far?
(01-09-2019, 02:44 PM)terranova210486 Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think of Season 2 so far?

Episode 1 was a bit slow, though it did answer my question of how a race only urinates once per year. Smile

Episode 2 was fun: a classic Trek morale quandary and life-or-death situation.
Not checked out the season 2 yet, but the race that urinates once per year just piqued my interest. haha
(01-10-2019, 11:10 PM)Cray Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2019, 02:44 PM)terranova210486 Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think of Season 2 so far?

Episode 1 was a bit slow, though it did answer my question of how a race only urinates once per year. Smile

Episode 2 was fun: a classic Trek morale quandary and life-or-death situation.
What did you think of Episode 3?
The next season is delayed, but still happening. I found some episodes unwatchable--one planet was basically modern Earth with social media, and another was astrology unconvincingly done. And the one with the time-accelerated planet and somebody becomes a goddess, I just knew how that would turn out, and didn't bother watching it. Other episodes were more fun than the recent Star Treks.
Pages: 1 2 3