The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Full Version: lists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a list of all tweaks somewhere? I really like the concept of it, but I don't know what already exists. I also have the same question about provolves.
This page HERE covers pretty much all of them, although there might a few that overlap with some other groups.

As far as your provolve questions, feel free to askSmile

Hope this helps,

Todd
Of topic:

I'm guessing there's a good story behind your choice of pseudonym, Pork Chop. Care to share it?
(12-16-2017, 04:04 AM)Dave Wrote: [ -> ]Of topic:

I'm guessing there's a good story behind your choice of pseudonym, Pork Chop. Care to share it?

There isn't a special reason for my name. I used it in a game once because I thought it would be funny if the screen said "so and so was killed by a pork chop" and it became my name for all things internet related.
(12-16-2017, 03:51 AM)Drashner1 Wrote: [ -> ]This page HERE covers pretty much all of them, although there might a few that overlap with some other groups.

As far as your provolve questions, feel free to askSmile

Hope this helps,

Todd

This helps a lot, thank you
Welcome to the forums.
(12-16-2017, 07:19 AM)A Pork Chop Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2017, 04:04 AM)Dave Wrote: [ -> ]Of topic:

There isn't a special reason for my name. I used it in a game once because I thought it would be funny if the screen said "so and so was killed by a pork chop" and it became my name for all things internet related.

"Text by a Pork Chop" would also be funny. Unless you want to put your real name on the site.