The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Constant Acceleration Calculator
So I found this constant acceleration calculator in the course of my travels the other day. I like that it can handle both interplanetary and interstellar distances, various speeds, both high and low, and accounts for relativistic effects.

Thinking of adding a link to it somewhere on the site (possibly along with a table showing transit times at different accelerations to various places). That said, if someone has another one they know of and like better, please share.

Thanks!

Todd
Also try this Acceleration Calculator.
Giving this a slight bump since a new member posted to the thread yesterday, but I didn't see it in the moderation queue until just now.
Also check out this acceleration calculator.
Hm. Interesting - I've not seen one that does both metric and 'English' (or is it just American these days?) units.

Since they're just links, we can probably include both of them.

Lots of other irons in the fire atm, but will see about at least adding both of these to our worldbuilding resources pages and then later to the 'travel times at different accelerations' page I'd like to eventually create.

Thanks for this!

ToddSmile
I think one of the formal names for the units commonly used in the US is “Imperial”.
Selden