The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

New member, any heads ups?
Hello everyone
I discovered this place yesterday and this seems truly interesting.
I'm going trough the orion's arm primer right now and will probably spend a couple weeks/months diving in everything there is.

I was wondering if there's anything someone needs me to watch out for. e.g. where was event x mentioned again, are there any violations against this new rule we established, ...
Or where I can report any grammatical error's in some texts (not that I'm fluent).

turoni
Hi! Welcome to OA!
If you find any continuity mistakes or spelling errors please do draw them to our attention; this project has been created by many different authors over several years and sometimes things get overlooked.
Since I'm not aware of the established rules I might not be aware of errors but I'll do my best.
What forum would I post any errors I find on?
Hi There - Welcome to OA!

If you find any typos or other types of issues or errors (or just think you have) - please give us a heads up about it on the Proof-reading EG thread on this sub-forum HERE.

Also, if you have any questions about the setting (or anything else OA related), feel free to post them in whatever sub-forum seems best or to this thread here. Same for any new ideas or discussions you'd like to start, as well.

Hope this helps and once again: Welcome to OASmile

Todd
That seems pretty clear, I was also looking if someone had questions they wanted to know but didn't wanted to shift trough al the archives to find the answer.
Welcome to the forums! Glad you enjoy OA Smile any questions you have about the setting feel free to throw out.
OA Wish list:
  1. DNI
  2. Internal medical system
  3. A dormbot, because domestic chores suck!