The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Hi!
(01-17-2017, 02:49 PM)Thun Ra Wrote: Hi, very new here. I think i have just fallen in love with the OA universe. Its so well done. I don't think there are any far future universes, of near similar maturity, that come close to its realism and thoroughness.

Hi There - Welcome to OA!

Glad you like what we've done with the placeSmile

That said, if you see any areas where you have questions, see typos or other problems, or have ideas you'd like to have considered for addition to the project (either by expanding existing articles or creating new ones), please feel free to post em to the relevant sub-forum.

Also, please feel free to take part in any conversations on the forum that you find interesting or start new ones as you see fit.

Thanks!

Todd
(01-17-2017, 02:49 PM)Thun Ra Wrote: Hi, very new here. I think i have just fallen in love with the OA universe. Its so well done. I don't think there are any far future universes, of near similar maturity, that come close to its realism and thoroughness.

Glad you're enjoying it! You probably already know this, but you can help make it more plausible and thorough too, whether by asking questions or pointing to something already in the project that might need revision or by adding some entirely new thing large or small. Just pop your comment into whichever thread or subforum seems to make the most sense (it's always possible to move it to a different part of the forum if that's where it fits better on second thought; the main thing is to get the idea out there.)

Welcome!
Stephen