The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Collaborative Fiction Utopian/Distopian Writing
Hi Guys, how are you?
Where is the section in orionsarm where utopian/distopian society writing is happening where I can contribute to? Do you know any places here or elsewhere where I can practice this or at least open to participation a new fiction writing project?

Thank you!
Acaspita
Hi There, Welcome to OA!

If you want to discuss or create additional worlds or events for the OA setting, that would take place in our General Setting Discussion sub-forum.

If you want to create specific entries for the Encyclopedia Galactica you can post them to the Encyclopedia Galactica sub-forum for consideration, discussion, and initial feedback and editing.

If you want to write stories with utopian/dystopian themes set in the OA universe, then those can be discussed and/or posted to our Creative Writing sub-forum.

Hope this helps, and if you have any additional questions, concerns, or ideas, feel free to post them here or to whichever sub-forum seems most relevant.

Thanks and once again - Welcome to OASmile

Todd
Yeah, I want to write stories with utopian/dystopian themes.
Who would like to participate on that?!
Thank you!
What exactly do you mean by 'participate' in this context? Can you expand on what you have in mind a bit more, please?

Thanks!

Todd
(02-06-2017, 12:38 PM)Drashner1 Wrote: What exactly do you mean by 'participate' in this context? Can you expand on what you have in mind a bit more, please?

Thanks!

Todd

Yes, sure! Here at this OA Forum Thread Entry!