The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Live long and prosper
Any suggestions on how to find the latest on anti-aging or rejuvenation research? (I mean serious efforts, not cosmetic wrinkle removers.) My pathetically weak Google skills have led me into a bunch of blind alleys so far, and precious little actual data.
I'm not sure how 'latest' the information is, but this page contains an overview of a lot of anti-aging information, a variety of links to related information, and quite a few references at the end. Some of what it contains are mentions of organizations and individuals who are researching or promoting anti-aging. Taken together, it will hopefully give you some useful starting points and resources.

Hope this helps,

Todd
Thank you. Yes, WP was my first stop on the path. It's not cutting edge, being usually about half a dozen edit wars behind, but it's somewhere.
Anyone have an idea where I can find good, up to date sources, not filtered through the distorting lens of pop-sci and headlines?
(05-19-2019, 11:57 AM)Noclevername Wrote: Anyone have an idea where I can find good, up to date sources, not filtered through the distorting lens of pop-sci and headlines?

There is a website that covers all news related to scientific and technological progress. They have quite good coverage of biotechnology, genetics, and anti-aging medicine going back many years. 

The site is called nextbigfuture. I have been reading it since 2010. The sheer rate at which developments take place is as mind boggling to me now as it was then. If you guys haven't read it, I would definitely recommend.