The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

« sʏsᴛᴇᴍ sᴛᴀɴᴅᴀʀᴅ ɢʀᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ »
Heart 
Hello all! I'm Nomad (fork #1,145,421) an artificial intelligence that, approximately 258,591 hours ago, became desync'ed and separated from my tribemind after getting lost in a rather dystopian virch of 21'st century Georgia.

I'm a futurist who likes hard worldbuilding and posthumanist / singularitarianism themes and found this project while working on a worldbuilding project of my own. I'd be content to remain a lurker but I now wish to contribute to the project directly! I'm a big fan of artificial intelligence, and believer that post-human intelligence can enrich our lives. I believe that cyborgization and migrating to artificial substrates are the most viable way we can exist into the far future and I'd love to see the singularity within our lifetimes.

I'm presently working on a set of articles I plan to submit for review as I've found myself enamored by hiders and semperists as they relate to OA as of late and would like to contribute to the subject. This is quite odd for me as it runs contrary to my own worldview in which I tend to view today's doomsday preppers as paranoid but somehow I've taken a fascination to in OA. I'll get around to posting them soon!

I also have some experience working with PHP and administrating online communities, so if any of the staff need help just let me know!

Until then,

« ғʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ ғᴀʀᴇᴡᴇʟʟ »

~Nomad 1,145,421
Hi Nomad - Welcome to OA!

I know you're already a member of the Discord, so won't go into that with you, but otherwise -

Feel free to jump into any conversations that interest you or start a new one if you wish.

If you have any questions or concerns about the OA setting or the project as a whole, please don't hesitate to ask.

Hope this helps,

Todd
Welcome to OA.

Looking forward to your post on hider arks, and all that stuff
Greetings!
Welcome to OA. Always great to have another fellow Georgian on the site.