The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Alien Biospheres Series
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Msr6VktCYl

I was curious if anyone else had seen this interesting series on youtube about alien biospheres. Felt some of you might enjoy it. If anyone watches it let me know what you think. I think it's pretty cool and feels like something that might be in the EG.
I hadn't seen it. Time is usually tight these days but will try to grab some time to give this a look.

If it seems appropriate, perhaps we could add a link(s) to it to our Worldbuilding Resource page.

Todd
The series by biblarion?

Yeah it’s very helpful! There were a lot of folks who mentioned it every so often on the macrystis discord a few months ago
Yeah this series is great, you can tell it is adored by a lot of people. It's a refreshing and unique thing that a lot of people do, a lot of speculative zoology / evolution often takes a more creative approach, but Biblaridion's series analyzes it from a very logical and scientific perspective.

I have to mention that I've actually done some art for his videos and this series, around the sixth episode or something he opened up for fan artwork based on prompts for whatever episode is upcoming.
(04-14-2021, 11:55 PM)ATMLVE Wrote: I have to mention that I've actually done some art for his videos and this series, around the sixth episode or something he opened up for fan artwork based on prompts for whatever episode is upcoming.

Nice! The artwork throughout the series is great, some of it pretty terrifying.
(04-14-2021, 07:55 PM)Dfleymmes1134 Wrote: The series by biblarion?

Yeah it’s very helpful! There were a lot of folks who mentioned it every so often on the macrystis discord a few months ago

Sorry, I have should have mentioned his channel name in the post. I love his videos in general and I have just recently discovered him. His conlanging videos are fantastic as well---probably the best on youtube.
Looks cool. Thanks for the link.
(04-15-2021, 08:54 PM)MacGregor Wrote: Looks cool. Thanks for the link.

You're welcome! Hope you enjoy it.