The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

What are some of your favorite Science Fiction
Some of mine:

TV: Star Trek (TOS, TNG, DS9, new movies), Babylon 5, Terra Nova, Agents of Shield.

Movies: Star Wars (original trilogy): this is what made me a SciFi fan for life, The Matrix.

Books: Assac Asimov (I Robot, Foundation series, The End of Eternity, and many, many others), Arthur C Clarke (Space Odyssey series, Rendesvous with Rama, The Songs of Distant Earth), Larry Niven (Ringworld, Tales of Known Space, Footfall, and many others), Fred Saberhagen (Berserker series), The Hunger Games, Dragonriders of Pern series.

Anime / Manga: Robotech / Macross: this is what made me an anime fan for life, Tenchi Muyo, Cowboy Beebop, Gall Force, Ghost in the Shell, Gunslinger Girl, Armitage the Third, Last Exile, Appleseed.

Games: I don't really play video games or RPGs, but I like to read / listen to / view the cutscenes / backstory / strategy guides because some of them have really good backstories, SciFi ideas, etc.: Star Frontiers, Battletech, Homeworld, Mass Effect, Halo, Eve Online.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are some of your favorite Science Fiction - by FrodoGoofball - 11-05-2014, 06:32 AM