The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Hello!
Hello everyone!

Firstly I'd like to convey my love of everything you guys have accomplished with the Orion's Arm worldbuilding project, it's a marvelous work of hard science fiction merged with the fantastical subject of "What if?". Everyone ought to be every proud of the content you've all created.

Secondly I'd like to introduce myself, my real name is Sean, I'm 22 years of age and I'm from the city of Liverpool in Old England. I have a passion for science fiction, and I enjoy weaving my own hard sci-fi yarns but unfortunately I have the mathematical skills of a small infant child so I do find it very difficult, and often results in the abandonment of some wonderful concepts that I have conceived as I lack the knowledge to breathe life into my fiction. With proper guidance I'd love to help contribute towards the OA project and hopefully learn enough to add substantial depth into my own works.

Thirdly, and lastly, a lot of my own personal research into the subject of traversable wormholes has actually led me toward OA, and thus far Google has failed to help answer this question that's been bugging me for some time so I'll ask here :') other than light that may travel through a wormhole, do they emit radiation themselves that could be detected with telescopic equipment?
"Billions and billions of stars." - Johnny Carson

Messages In This Thread
Hello! - by Berwyf93 - 07-16-2015, 06:59 AM
RE: Hello! - by Centauri5921 - 07-16-2015, 07:54 AM
RE: Hello! - by Berwyf93 - 07-17-2015, 12:08 AM
RE: Hello! - by Drashner1 - 07-16-2015, 08:33 AM
RE: Hello! - by TSSL - 07-16-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: Hello! - by TSSL - 07-17-2015, 02:28 PM