The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

"Weeding" the Timeline & Early Timeline Contribution Guidelines?
(09-26-2016, 01:59 AM)Drashner1 Wrote: Agreed on all points.

As Rynn says, some of these entries were added to provide context or a sense of development for later technology and infrastructure. This from the last major revamp of the timeline(s) that was done not that long ago.

And most especially, just because one person doesn't see the context or point of a particular entry does not justify removing it. For one thing, that person may not know the context or background of why the entry is there or may not realize (as has been demonstrated already) that there actually are full EG entries behind the timeline entry in question.

I would suggest that time be given for discussion of any removal and in particular that the senior members/board needs to be actively involved in that discussion before actual removal takes place.

Todd

Alright, that sounds good. What should be focused on first? I know I am not a senior member but I want to contribute to help steamline OA history.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Weeding" the Timeline & Early Timeline Contribution Guidelines? - by QwertyYerty - 09-26-2016, 01:16 PM