The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

"Weeding" the Timeline & Early Timeline Contribution Guidelines?
(09-26-2016, 01:16 PM)QwertyYerty Wrote: Alright, that sounds good. What should be focused on first? I know I am not a senior member but I want to contribute to help steamline OA history.

A good starting point is to see how many of the entries in question have articles in the EG that they should be linked to. Steve has started this, but there are probably more.

For the remainder, we should discuss whether an article should be generated or if the timeline entry should instead be removed.

For example, I don't think we have an article on autonomous cars. But they are widely seen as coming in some form fairly soon. Which may or may not be an argument for either removing them from the timeline or generating an article about them or autonomous vehicles in general.

Finally, we might also consider if some entries and articles might work better if consolidated into some larger topical article that might or might not justify a timeline entry.

My 2c worth,

Todd

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Weeding" the Timeline & Early Timeline Contribution Guidelines? - by Drashner1 - 09-29-2016, 03:03 AM