The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

"Weeding" the Timeline & Early Timeline Contribution Guidelines?
(10-15-2016, 03:18 PM)QwertyYerty Wrote: Maybe we should move those timeline events I moved earlier to a temporary timeline where is will be split up into the smaller timelines as we find places to put the events.

I don't really see that as necessary. There's no real hurry on this and generating another timeline as 'temporary storage' is more work than its worth. It would take almost as much time to do that as it would to just move the entries into a timeline on the relevant article page to begin with.

I'll have some extra time coming up, possibly even this weekend and may start working on setting up the Ken Ferjik mini-timeline then. We can use that as a test bed for seeing how this idea works and then decide if we want to go forward with it for other similar items.

As far as the other items that have been discussed - if the consensus that has developed is that some should be removed, I may take care of that as well.

Will post my progress to this thread as I make it.

Todd

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Weeding" the Timeline & Early Timeline Contribution Guidelines? - by Drashner1 - 10-16-2016, 07:13 AM