The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

The Oracle Fragment graphic novel Patrreon now open!
Become a Patreon for Julia Harrison! Her project, The Oracle Fragment graphic novel, needs support.
https://www.patreon.com/juliaharrison

[Image: oraclefragment2.png]

Quote:I’m a professional illustrator and concept artist who specializes in science fiction and fantasy. I'm also a writer! With that killer combo, I plan on telling kickass stories for you all.

I hope my work inspires you to look at the stars and imagine what incredible adventures await us out there - and to explore your own!

The Oracle Fragment is a science fiction thriller slated to become a graphic novel series, likely a series of novels, and a set of audio dramas (the last by me and my husband Joe Harrison). On a desolate planet 9,000 years in the future, an archaeological team uncovers an ancient city with a dark secret. Soon Amalia Ajoran, the youngest member of the team, is fighting not only for her life, but for the lives of her friends and mentors.

I've been developing this story for over ten years. In 2015, I teamed up with the Orion's Arm Universe Project to make their shared universe the setting of the story. Now I'm ready to take things to a whole new level, and that's what this Patreon is all about.

Messages In This Thread
The Oracle Fragment graphic novel Patrreon now open! - by stevebowers - 01-16-2019, 04:58 AM