The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Exoplanet Discoveries and Updates
(11-27-2019, 01:06 AM)stevebowers Wrote: I'm assuming that this planet is denser than Earth, and has lost some of its crustal mass in an earlier collision (or several).

Hmm, yeah, Hermeans and Ferrinians need to either be merged or separated distinctly. I say Ferrinians are those so-called 'cannonballs' with a ridiculous iron fraction of like over 80% mass or so, as described. It seems very difficult to form one.

(11-27-2019, 01:09 AM)stevebowers Wrote: Yes, the Grue Brothers could have been Antarctican before the Great Expulsion.

This is a great idea. Although Antarctican cultures have mostly vanished due to the Technocalypse, remnants of it could be present in the form of diasporas or revivalists, although weathering the Sundering I think some information they have about the pioneers of what would become their land might've been wrong. A few mistakes in the form of missing names, fictional names, and altered names should make for a nice touch, in my opinion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exoplanet Discoveries and Updates - by The Astronomer - 11-27-2019, 01:11 AM