The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Now, what did I just wander into... No way.......
(01-09-2020, 01:52 PM)Drashner1 Wrote: It depends on what you mean by 'multiverse theory'.

Fair point, the structure of the multiverse is the infinite count of universes and possibilities. There will be universes with every single possible scenario.

I think I have found a creative work around that guarantees Canon compatibility and enables me to tell the near exact stories I’m generating in my head right now.

I’d like to develop a religion for OA. That is my approach to introducing the idea in my story and I think that will work just as effectively here. I want to put the same religion in OA. 

There, I can tell any story I want in the form of someone shared as a myth. This can enable me to practice OA guidelines but have more creative flexibility since it is a form of fiction within our fictions.

Then, I can go full bore on developing my ideas on the mathematical structure of ALL space time, the counciousness realm, and fully answer the three key existential questions of our time: Why are we here? Where do we come from? Where are we going?

Do you think this approach can enable the story flexibility without violating the setting?
Will the Wanderer --aka the Wandering Will --aka the Nomad --aka Wild Will --aka Will

"Not all that wander are lost."
~JRR Tolkien

Messages In This Thread
RE: Now, what did I just wander into... No way....... - by Will the Wanderer - 01-09-2020, 08:16 PM