The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Poll: So what's really going on?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Alien visitors who've been spoofing our view of the universe to stay hidden
4.76%
1 4.76%
These craft are generated by a local Bracewell Probe
4.76%
1 4.76%
Visitors from a different 'brane' or universe.
0%
0 0%
Pentagon running a psyop on the public
33.33%
7 33.33%
Something else
57.14%
12 57.14%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Recent revelations about UFOs*cough*UAPs from the military
My mother and I were talking on the phone the other day and she actually asked me about these recent revelations and what I thought about them. TBH I don't have a lot of thoughts about them atm as I have other things (OA related and not) on my plate just now.

That said, a thought that shook out of our conversation and that I figured I'd share here:

With probably some exceptions, natural phenomena seem to usually operate on/in connection with some kind of repeating cycle. In some cases the cycle may be quite a bit longer than the time frames humans usually deal in or notice, in others they repeat every year (or possibly less).

If UFOs (or at least some UFOs) are/are based on natural phenomena of some kind it would seem to logically follow that their appearances would follow some kind of repeating cycle, with the number of appearances waxing and waning again and again over some period of time and connection with some natural phenomenon (seasons, planetary orbits, sunspot cycle, cicada hatchings, whatever). Of course if the period of time for a cycle is significant longer than humans generally deal with that could complicate matters.

Anyway - this leads to the question - Is there any evidence of UFO sightings/the number of sightings corresponding with any kind of cyclic natural phenomenon that we are aware of?

Todd

Messages In This Thread
RE: Recent revelations about UFOs*cough*UAPs from the military - by Drashner1 - 05-25-2021, 09:50 PM