The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

First Time on the Orion’s Arm Forums and looking to contribute
Hello All:

This is my first time posting on the Orion’s Arm Forums. I just want to say thank you to all of those who have contributed high quality articles and stories to this site. You have given me countless hours of joy.

I have always had an interest in Sci-fi. However, for me, I have gotten a little more picky with my sci-fi. I enjoy reading Sci-if based in hard science and Orion’s Arm has itched that scratch quite well. I enjoy reading authors like Alastair Reynolds, Charles Stross, Bruce Sterling.

I have always had an interest in life in Space Habitats and in a Generation Ship. I hope to be able to contribute some articles and stories in these topics. Do you all have any recommendations on where to start writing some of these stories for Orion’s Arm.

I am just beginning writing sci-fi and I feel like Orion’s Arm would be a good place to contribute. I look forward to communicating with you all on the forums.

Messages In This Thread
First Time on the Orion’s Arm Forums and looking to contribute - by InterstellarSleeper - 01-20-2022, 09:46 AM