The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Hello New to OA
Hi I'm new to Orion's Arm. I think this is an amazing project and ever since I found out about it I've had my eyes glued to my monitor. I'm not the most scientifically or mathematically literate person, but I hope to eventually contribute to this amazing universe.
Hi there, Welcome to OA!

We have members from many different backgrounds and with many different levels of understanding of math and science. But everyone is welcome to join the conversation and there are all kinds of ways to contribute to the project. And we have lots of people here who are happy to help out with the math and science side of things if that's neededSmile

If you have any questions or concerns about any aspect of the setting or project, feel free to post them to the relevant sub-forum or using the Contact Us feature on the site. Or just send a PM to one of the admins. Whatever you prefer.

Hope this helps and once again - Welcome to Orion's ArmSmile

Todd
Welcome to OA Smile feel free to start a thread asking any question or discussion.
OA Wish list:
  1. DNI
  2. Internal medical system
  3. A dormbot, because domestic chores suck!
Ayy, welcome! Don't worry about not being too scientifically/mathematically literate (you're looking at a kid who sucks at both Tongue), there are plenty of articles that don't require a whole lot of scientific know-how. If you get stuck, as Rynn has mentioned, you're free to start a thread ;p