The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Introduction to Ace009
Hello. My name is Ace009, and I am a a Draco (Cadet) of the Hard Scientific Republic of Fictionia Orbital Expeditionary Forces. I am a young author (17 years of age) and I am willing to make sure science fiction as a genre is cleansed of handwavium to the root and ensure that science fiction follows through a series of strict standards. I am also a fan of alternate history (specifically, those during the World Wars and the Cold War (particularly the Space Race)) and I have various accounts on Alternatehistory.com, Reddit and Stack Exchange to obtain the assistance I need to battle the Handwavium Empire. And now I look to Orion's Arm for assistance. Neutral territory and I need your help.

In simple, less hyperbolic words: I am hard science fiction author looking to stomp on handwavium, and I am also an alternate history fan, in addition to hard science fiction. Be warned: I may publish some off-topic stories here, but they could serve to give Orion's Arm an inspiration to follow and provide ideas the setting has not considered in the past.
Hard Science Fiction Cadet Author and Ready to Stomp Handwavium
Hi, Welcome to OASmile

Todd
Hi, welcome to OA!

I hope you're allowing handwavium to persist in Alternatehistory's ASB section :O
(04-28-2016, 03:09 AM)QueElEs Wrote: Hi, welcome to OA!

I hope you're allowing handwavium to persist in Alternatehistory's ASB section :O

Er.........ONLY there. But outside, no.
(04-28-2016, 03:30 AM)Ace009 Wrote:

That was always my favourite part of the forums anyway Wink
(04-28-2016, 04:53 AM)QueElEs Wrote:
(04-28-2016, 03:30 AM)Ace009 Wrote:

That was always my favourite part of the forums anyway Wink

Fair enough.
Hello.
"Cyborgs to the left of us, bioroids to the right. The Commonwealth's the only place left where you can find true humans." Her gills swell with suppressed rage.