The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Singularity levels and their limitations
(12-13-2016, 04:11 AM)turoni Wrote: Speaking of pets, I found this pet page where I found pet humans and toy humans but is there an easy way to find the forum where these have been discussed? Thinking about humans as pets of AI's was one of the idea's that eventually led me to this site.

The actual article on 'pet humans' (which is linked to the article you mention) dates back to the earliest days of the OA project. As such, it would have been discussed and created using the older version of the OA discussion group that was hosted on Yahoo Groups - or on the even older E-groups that existed before Yahoo bought them.

The old Yahoo Groups still exist and we can give people access to them if they wish to go archive diving. However, it should be noted that a few years ago Yahoo redesigned their discussion groups, pretty thoroughly fubaring them in the process. We are looking at ways to fix that for archival purposes, and will let the forum know if/when there is progress on this front.

Todd

Messages In This Thread
RE: Singularity levels and their limitations - by Drashner1 - 12-13-2016, 11:47 AM