The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Slowly Returning
Oh my.

It's been such a long time since I've done anything active in OA. but recently I've come to realize that any length of time away from here is too long. And so I'm slowly going to bring myself back in, bring myself up to speed, and see if I can't, once more, offer any useful contributions.

I've missed you guys.

...John...
A room without books is like a body without a soul --Cicero
John!!!! Big Grin

Welcome back, buddy!!

Really glad to see you again and definitely looking forward to having your voice and ideas back in the conversation. If you have any questions about our current set up or need any help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask, either on the forum or via PM.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

ToddSmile
Thanks! Yeah, it's gonna take me a while to get up to speed again. I've been hoping to concentrate on the old Hamilton Institute and related pages. i don't know why, but I've always loved that entry. I think that was what originally drew me into OA in the first place, years ago...

"Years ago". That's quite a phrase, when talking in reference to the Internet!

...John...
Hi, John! I'm afraid I don't know you yet, but welcome back anyway! Big Grin
(12-16-2016, 07:41 AM)JamesRogers Wrote: Hi, John! I'm afraid I don't know you yet, but welcome back anyway! Big Grin

Hah! Thank you!!
How's the snow?
Welcome back, I'd be interested to hear any impressions you may have on how the group has changed/progressed Smile
OA Wish list:
  1. DNI
  2. Internal medical system
  3. A dormbot, because domestic chores suck!
Hi John, the blue of your name is cool. Big Grin
Whoa! A blast from the past. Welcome back John.
Evidence separates truth from fiction.
(12-16-2016, 11:50 PM)stevebowers Wrote: How's the snow?

COLD! Heh, we had an arctic front push down, the so-called (and rather sensationalized name) polar vortex. Once that is gone, I'll get right back to enjoying the winter.