The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Hello, I'm new here!
Hello everyone!

I'm from Brazil, 21 years old, and - like you guys - a fellow scifi enthusiast. Well, I discovered OA by searching for some random stuff on the web on a moment of boredom... I've been reading some of the articles on the Encyclopedia Galactica for a while, and I would like to contribute somehow for this project.
Hi - Welcome to OA!

We're always ready to welcome new friends and new contributors. Feel free to dive into any threads that grab your interest or start new ones if you preferSmile

If you have any questions or concerns about any part of the setting, please feel free to post em to the forum and we can explain and discuss.

Hope this helps and once again - Welcome to OA! Smile

Todd
Welcome aboard! We've definitely got quite a few projects going on that you can contribute to!

As far as I can tell, the "Encyclopedia Galactica Articles" subforum is where most of the actual contributions are made. There are multiple articles currently up for revision, and if you think you can help with any of them, feel free!
"And it appeared to Ransom that there might, if a man could find it, be some way to renew the old Pagan practice of propitiating the local gods of unknown places in such fashion that it was no offence to God Himself but only a prudent and courteous apology for trespass."
-C.S. Lewis, Perelandra
Welcome! Look forward to your contributions.
Welcome to Orion's Arm!
Feel free to ask about writing articles, writing stories, making illustrations, or anything else OA!
Welcome! Looking forward to see what you come up with.
(12-09-2017, 09:00 AM)Rakuen07 Wrote: Hello everyone!

I'm from Brazil, 21 years old, and - like you guys - a fellow scifi enthusiast. Well, I discovered OA by searching for some random stuff on the web on a moment of boredom... I've been reading some of the articles on the Encyclopedia Galactica for a while, and I would like to contribute somehow for this project.

Welcome to the forums! Dive right in with any comments, suggestions or ideas you have Smile
OA Wish list:
  1. DNI
  2. Internal medical system
  3. A dormbot, because domestic chores suck!