The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

OA Forum - Down for Maintenance Later Today
Hello all,

The OA forum will be down for some updates and maintenance later today.

The exact start time for the maintenance and the duration are a little up in the air due to factors beyond our control, but per our Webmaster, it shouldn't be longer than about an hour.

Normally, we would aim to schedule this further in advance, but part of this is being driven by a change that Google appears to have made that is preventing new members from joining the forum. So there is a bit of extra urgency all around.

Thanks for your understanding on this and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Todd
The update seems to have messed up something on the forum: when you click on Log In on the main page, it doesn't give you a log in window.
(04-09-2018, 05:19 AM)JohnnyYesterday Wrote: The update seems to have messed up something on the forum: when you click on Log In on the main page, it doesn't give you a log in window.

I just tried opening an incognito window and then clicking Log In. It opened a Log In box down in the lower left of my screen rather than opening a window.

While performing the updates, Trond also brought us up to the latest version of the Forum software, which may operate somewhat differently than before.

Please try again and let us know if you are still running into issues.

Thanks!

Todd
FWIW, I long ago checked the option to be "remembered', so I never have to login. That seems to have survived the transition with no problems.
Selden