The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Missing Star in Celestia…?
I went through the first 10 (out of 45) stars, from the  Orion's Arm universe v2.0 addon for Celestia…

I was going to each star and checking out the planets, asteroids, ships, etc.

I got to #8 on the list,  RHO1 Crc; but, it just wasn't there—it's supposed to have the planets  Danzig, Kiel, Rostok and Lubeck…

Any ideas how to access it; or, get more info about it?
Hm. That's odd.

I'm assuming that Steve Bowers created the add-on so he probably has a copy somewhere. I imagine that the missing addon can be put back, but Steve is tied up with something in RL atm, so it may take a little while. He's checking in from time to time so may see this thread and have more definitive information later.

Todd
(08-29-2019, 12:13 PM)Drashner1 Wrote: Hm. That's odd.

I'm assuming that Steve Bowers created the add-on so he probably has a copy somewhere. I imagine that the missing addon can be put back, but Steve is tied up with something in RL atm, so it may take a little while. He's checking in from time to time so may see this thread and have more definitive information later.

Todd

Thanks for the quick response—heartening to know the creator might fix things  Cool
(08-29-2019, 12:16 PM)amzolt Wrote:
(08-29-2019, 12:13 PM)Drashner1 Wrote: Hm. That's odd.

Todd

Thanks for the quick response—heartening to know the creator might fix things  Cool

Matter of fact, the list does have Steve Bowers name on it:

Attached Files
.doc   OAstars.doc (Size: 22.5 KB / Downloads: 1)
Have you seen the OA list of Celestia addons?
https://www.orionsarm.com/page/326

These replace the add-ons in the Celestia Motherlode, so you should clear all those out.
There are a few other articles with add-ons too, so you might want to to a Google search "Orion's Arm Celestia" and download those as well.
(08-29-2019, 07:34 PM)stevebowers Wrote: Have you seen the OA list of Celestia addons?
https://www.orionsarm.com/page/326

These replace the add-ons in the Celestia Motherlode, so you should clear all those out.
There are a few other articles with add-ons too, so you might want to to a Google search "Orion's Arm Celestia" and download those as well.

Well… To have you respond and tell me to get rid of your own add-on is rather seismic  Cool

I will dump said add-on and check out what you've indicated…

Still… Curious—how different are the add-ons you've recommended?

And… thank you, sir………