The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Now, what did I just wander into... No way.......
(01-09-2020, 10:47 PM)Drashner1 Wrote: Short on time atm, so I can't get into details in this post, but
I'm going to suggest holding off on trying to post the math on this for now. Various reasons which I'll post on later, but in the immediate term I want to avoid you spending....

I’m on board with that. Especially since I was not going to try to do that for a little while. 

I’m presenting this information in an attempt to perfectly match the narrative of OA. The setting of mine can be adjusted to match the exact formula of the OA setting. But my narrative cannot be altered.

If I’m understanding the philosophy of diversity within the Canon, then the narrative aspect should match. The math will match the narrative and spirit of OA, but since it is fictional within OA, it will not violate the established math and setting. I think the contradiction and discord to the approach of setting should also be integral to the narrative as since the over arching premise of the nontheistic religion is that diverse approaches are necessary in order to converge on the truth.

I guess my most concerning question is: Will this approach fit the overarching narrative and philosophy to the OA?

I’d be happy to spell out the details of the religion, but I too must leave for work lol

Oh space time
Will the Wanderer --aka the Wandering Will --aka the Nomad --aka Wild Will --aka Will

"Not all that wander are lost."
~JRR Tolkien

Messages In This Thread
RE: Now, what did I just wander into... No way....... - by Will the Wanderer - 01-09-2020, 11:53 PM