The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Now, what did I just wander into... No way.......
To me, this has been the most enlightening and inspirational experience I think a human can have. I cannot begin to tell you how many more metaphors my story became riddled with after discovering this forum, participating in the writing, and the idea that I converged with you onto the same setting but from such a diverged point of view.

It's quite remarkable.

It'll be a little while before I write up a proposal. The two threads have become the ultimate resource for everything I need at the moment. They really helped the essentials rise from the forest. I do have a very developed overarching narrative that I cannot wait to share about how it will perfectly follow all the laws of nature within your universe and still be able to cross over to mine. I boldly claim that it will be such a successful metaphor for the multiverse, you will probably think it's a true understanding.

But enough ego, it's time to learn about you.

Thanks for everything!
Will the Wanderer --aka the Wandering Will --aka the Nomad --aka Wild Will --aka Will

"Not all that wander are lost."
~JRR Tolkien

Messages In This Thread
RE: Now, what did I just wander into... No way....... - by Will the Wanderer - 01-10-2020, 01:38 PM