The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Connecting the Website and the Forums
Getting on to evening here, but wanted to touch on a couple of things.

First - re setting up spreadsheets for the Topic Review (figure that's a good place to start prototyping this). I'll continue to let a design percolate and also work on getting out a draft of the OA culture page this weekend. I also need to get the Surreal Rash update done, but that can probably go in parallel with the Topic Review.

Second - re stub hunting. It sounds from the Discord that more than one person may be doing this. If that's the case I would suggest coordinating your efforts - maybe each taking a different letter to review articles. That way you won't overlap each other, which seems most efficient. If you'd like to use a spreadsheet to document stubs, I can set up something for that too. Maybe another tab on the Topic spreadsheet just to keep things together.

That said if anyone is really wanting to dive into stub hunting, feel free and please post any found stubs to the Suggestion Box: Website thread for now.

In the meantime, we can try to get the Duxed, Synthetic Human and other outstanding articles done. Basically clearing the decks.

I'll aim to get a draft spreadsheet put together for consideration within the next couple weeks.

Ok, I think that covers if for now. If anyone has any questions, please post em.

Thanks!

Todd

Ideally, we can

Messages In This Thread
RE: Connecting the Website and the Forums - by Drashner1 - 07-31-2020, 01:03 PM