The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Hi, I'm Jagace
Hello! Thanks for admitting me into the forum. I technically discovered OA when I was 10 years old, when I googled Darwin IV (by Wayne Barlowe) and stumbled upon the "Darwin (Life-bearing World)" article. At the time I didn't know much English, so I only wandered a bit on the site and forgot about it for 6 years. When I was 16 I rediscovered OA and I have considered the best and most original scifi setting since.

So, I have a question. I have prepared two posts about the Tranquility Calendar. One is about the erros I found in the EG regarding dates, the other about issues with the Calendar Converter. Where should I post each?
Hi There - Welcome to OA! Smile

You can post both items in the Suggestion Box - OA Website sub-forum.

Speaking more generally, please feel free to join any discussions that take your interest or to start new ones if you feel so inclined.

Also, if you have any questions about the OA setting or the project in general, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

Todd
Welcome to OA!
(03-03-2021, 04:06 AM)Drashner1 Wrote: Hi There - Welcome to OA! Smile

You can post both items in the Suggestion Box - OA Website sub-forum.

Speaking more generally, please feel free to join any discussions that take your interest or to start new ones if you feel so inclined.

Also, if you have any questions about the OA setting or the project in general, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

Todd

Fine, I'll post them there once they are finished and revised.
Welcome!