The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Hello, all
Welcome!
(03-28-2021, 03:40 AM)stevebowers Wrote: We do have this YouTube video, specially made for the project;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5NFi4I4WDw&t=3s
other clips available here.
https://www.orionsarm.com/xcms.php?r=oa-...gen_movies

Indeed. I really like the illustrated backstory.
Welcome to the group! 

Agreed, we'd do well to get a few Youtube videos out there. Due to the way Youtube tracks and directs viewers (which has its downside in society generally, but that's a separate topic...) if we manage to be one of the "next suggested" on something fairly popular then a lot of people who would be interested in the project will be more likely to find it.

All depends though on someone in the OA community having the interest an skills to create something, of course.

Where did you see the link to OA?

And, also, to everyone in this group, is there anyone who has created items for Youtube?
Stephen
Smile 
(04-04-2021, 03:44 AM)Matterplay1 Wrote: Welcome to the group! 

Agreed, we'd do well to get a few Youtube videos out there. Due to the way Youtube tracks and directs viewers (which has its downside in society generally, but that's a separate topic...) if we manage to be one of the "next suggested" on something fairly popular then a lot of people who would be interested in the project will be more likely to find it.

All depends though on someone in the OA community having the interest an skills to create something, of course.

Where did you see the link to OA?

And, also, to everyone in this group, is there anyone who has created items for Youtube?

Hi, I thought the same thing, though I'd have to learn a lot more about editing and whatnot before I could make something worthwhile.

I learned about OA from some brief mentions in an Isaac Arthur video---I think it was about megaengineering---and was reminded of it while reading Winchell Chung's Atomic Rockets website.

Thanks for welcoming me Smile