(06-13-2022, 01:30 AM)SaiShen Wrote:
(06-13-2022, 01:24 AM)SaiShen Wrote:
(06-13-2022, 12:17 AM)Dfleymmes1134 Wrote:
(06-12-2022, 11:45 PM)SaiShen Wrote:
(06-12-2022, 10:07 PM)Dfleymmes1134 Wrote: I
of alien biochemistry
Xenobiochemistry
https://www.orionsarm.com/eg-article/494398e092234
So you don't suppose that a physics and mathematics congregation of materials became energetically sentient and created a lifeforms?

That water was once and will be selfreplicating alongside air atmosphere and rather that it is a very changing process of evolving materials to metamaterials to intelligences, again rather than a hyperspace polchinski duplication building?

White goo sent to the past and teleport delivered to distant worlds that increases in free-form complexities?

1. Just checking, is English a second language for you? We have a very international group here on the forum so I like to check
2. I really think you should read through some of the “laws of physics we follow”  rules in this link 
https://www.orionsarm.com/xcms.php?r=oa-...=gen_canon[url=https://www.orionsarm.com/xcms.php?r=oa-page&page=gen_canon][/url]

Because I’m not even sure …are those specific combinations of words supposed to mean something specific? “evolving materials to metamaterials to intelligences, again rather than a hyperspace Polchinski duplication building?”
This sounds like new age /psychedelic techno-babble to me, even after trying to look up the meaning of the words. 
It is a transgeneral description of an origin and a query.
Like 2d might progress to 3d. Materials might progress to metamaterials, and water is a metamaterial.

English is my spoken language. 

I will try to read through the laws of physics soon. 

But a reminder that some Archai are already up to speaking in new age techno babble (and ather than yet including the a = b = ½ C of logic and the decimals and formulas of math, they are using full paragraphs spokenly fluently and algorithms and quaternions).
Ahhah, that is worded slightly weird.  
As in logic letters ^ logic words ^ logic paragraphs 
Mathematical formulas ^ mathematical algorithms ^ quaternions  ^ quaternion formulas

Quaternion algorithms *
Metamodern paradigms like tax the future and some of the developments that that entails
(06-12-2022, 11:45 PM)SaiShen Wrote:
(06-12-2022, 10:07 PM)Dfleymmes1134 Wrote: I have trimmed out most of the unnecessary quoted text as an example. Sorry I’d meant to moderate conversation this earlier , SaiShen - when the quotes posts get really long, you can just edit out the text with the “quick edit” button and just say “quoting post 23” or something. Like this

I read through some of the Laws you abide by. What an amasing list. But i think that more describes The Gods Ourselves of real quality rather than reality. Timereversed waves exist?
A celestial object was referenced in an article to have been spotted moving faster than light speed several years ago - but perhaps that is a joke.
There's also some hypothetical FtL computer chips and Sim techniques, I found a really cool one in the Rapture of the nerds book.
Still an amasing list.
No

You’re using lots of science/math words in ways that collectively don’t mean what they’re supposed to.

That link you gave was to a time travel paradox website, which is not something I ,we, or OA canon thinks is possible.

When I say the word “technobabble” I mean “random assembly of technical words that don’t actually mean anything, and are used as a placeholder to sound cool” like “I re-polarized the neutron flux capacitor and inverted her DNA to ressurect a non-Newtonian paradigm.”
Try talking with simpler , non technical language- because your questions and answers aren’t comprehensible or clear. Your understanding of how physics and nature works seems different/incorrect from other folks here.

The Archai in OA might describe the universe with mathematics …but that isn’t new age technobabble.

We began this thread talking about supercritical fluids
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercritical_fluid
(06-13-2022, 02:07 AM)Dfleymmes1134 Wrote: No

You’re using lots of science/math words in ways that collectively don’t mean what they’re supposed to.

That link you gave was to a time travel paradox website, which is not something I ,we, or OA canon thinks is possible.

When I say the word “technobabble” I mean “random assembly of technical words that don’t actually mean anything, and are used as a placeholder to sound cool” like “I re-polarized the neutron flux capacitor and inverted her DNA to ressurect a non-Newtonian paradigm.”
Try talking with simpler , non technical language- because your questions and answers aren’t comprehensible or clear. Your understanding of how physics and nature works seems  different/incorrect from other folks here.

The Archai in OA might describe the universe with mathematics …but that isn’t new age technobabble. 

We began this thread talking about supercritical fluids
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercritical_fluid
What does your username mean?
I understand that topics like

Metric engineering , wormholes, etc
https://www.orionsarm.com/eg-topic/45bbfb49a5fc7

Or magmatter are … very , very speculative despite the fact that a physicist helped write the articles
But I personally don’t try to describe them in depth because I don’t understand them at the level of graduate/university postgraduate-level physics
My username is short for Dain Fleymmes , which is a character name I made up when I was 14 , and 1134 looks like “hell” on a calculator

I’ve been meaning to change this username for years
First things first:

Kindly stop daisy chaining past posts/replies together and including them in every subsequent reply you make. That is not how this community operates. Our expectation is that you should trim your replies to only include the text you are replying to. And it is certainly in no way necessary to include all the text of your previous replies.

Doing what you've been doing just clutters up the threads with repetitive text that doesn't actually advance the conversation.

You can see examples of the posting norms of this community operate all over the forum. If you're not sure how what we do is done, let us know and we can show you how to post appropriately.

Second -

Incomplete, vague, and uninformative sentence fragment posts (aka technobabble word salad), whether made in reply to another post as as a standalone are not acceptable here. Interjecting them into the middle of an ongoing discussion even less so. They waste everyone's time and don't explain or inform in any way. If you are one of that subspecies of internet life that thinks this kind of thing makes you sound smart or wise or the like - you are very much wrong and you will very quickly learn that that kind of behavior is not tolerated here.

If you are not one of that particular subspecies of internet life - kindly start behaving like a human being and engage in real posts and discussions using real sentences, links to appropriate references, etc. Again, there is an entire forum of this kind of thing to refer to as examples if you are unclear on what we mean here.

If you want to ask constructive questions about the OA setting and how and why it operates the way it does - we are quite willing and happy to answer.

If you have some new idea that you think we might be interested in, you are welcome to share - by posting in complete and coherent sentences and providing links to useful references (peer reviewed scientific journals are especially helpful).

Third -

There have been distant astronomical objects observed that appear to be moving FTL. They aren't really. There are also a host of phenomena that move FTL, but cannot carry any useful information or be used for transmitting information or moving matter around FTL. See link below - specifically under astronomical observations:

LINK

From this article you can find a large number of references that can provide more detail.

Finally -

As mentioned, this thread is about a specific topic. Interjecting random off topic questions about why someone has a particular username or the like does not advance the discussion, wastes everyone's time, and is rude on general principles. Cease and desist, please.

Todd

Administrator - Orion's Arm Universe Project
Here are the forum rules , SaiShen
https://www.orionsarm.com/xcms.php?r=oa-...orum_rules

Accessible under the “participate” tab of the front page

Which I reccomend you read through more carefully.

If you find any of the forum rules unclear, feedback is always welcome Smile

Whenever you want to remove a large number of unnecessary quoted paragraphs,
Use the Edit > “quick edit” button

Quote:Look at all the paragraphs of text from 3 replies ago that I deleted and wrote “quoting post 17 by Dfleymmes” instead , or something like that