The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Just signed up
(04-03-2013, 02:41 AM)Drashner1 Wrote: Secha's story is slated to appear in the next issue of V:FT IIRC. I can check that tonight.

Todd

Excellent! I have a new one I'm working on now, about obsession and materialistic possession, and what items men might fight over in the distant future!
An official 'Hi!' from me too. Have been lurking on OA for a few years, never really posted anything, though got some image submissions approved under the name 'negativnein'.
Looking forward to seeing this forum grow and prosper.
Here is my official "Hello."

Hello.

Nice project. Very interesting. Do not know why I have not seen it before.

Although I may not be the most prolific poster here, I'll at least be browsing the boards. Even offer some input from time to time.

At first, I am going scour the boards threads and see what has been posted.

rmfr
Hi there! Welcome to OASmile

We've just moved to this forum within the last month and most of our past discussions can be found on our old discussion lists on Yahoo Groups. These can be accessed from the OA website. If you'd like to check those out, just apply to join and one of the Moderators can approve you. Our ultimate goal is to transfer everything over to this forum, but we aren't there yet (please pardon our construction dust in the meantime).

If you have any questions about OA or how the project works, please feel free to post a question in whatever subforum seems best. Or contact one of the mods directly if you prefer.

Hope this helps and once again, Welcome to OA!

Todd - List Admin
Hey guys,

New to the forum, been reading OA for years. I can't actually remember when I found it, it's been that long.
Hey guys,

New to the forum, but I've been coming to OA I can't remember how or when I found it. Thought I may be able to help out on occasion.
(04-27-2013, 05:05 AM)Pyro Wrote: Hey guys,

New to the forum, but I've been coming to OA I can't remember how or when I found it. Thought I may be able to help out on occasion.

Glad you were able to join the migration! :-)
Stephen
Thanks, sorry about the double post. Didn't realize they needed to be approved first until after the second one.
Hello!

I am new ot OA, but impressed by the amount of work that has been done and the quality of the non-fiction content (primarily the EG) - very impressive. I am mostly interested in contibuting fiction.

-Nick
(06-02-2013, 06:32 AM)gelatinouscube Wrote: Hello!

I am new ot OA, but impressed by the amount of work that has been done and the quality of the non-fiction content (primarily the EG) - very impressive. I am mostly interested in contibuting fiction.

-Nick

Hi, Welcome to OA!

Fiction is always good. Our next issue of our ezine (coming out in late June) is a special feature that will include non-OA and non canon material. If you'd like to contribute something to the issue, please post it to the forum for consideration.

Thanks!

Todd

Associate Editor