The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Proof-reading EG
Quote:The Metasoft article also says that Dilmun is 2097 ly away, whilst Dilmun's article says it's 2101 ly away.
This is probably a rounding error in Celestia. A bit large for an epochal adjustment.
I was just reading through the Current Era timeline - there are a few chronological errors in it, i.e. the Pas'utu'ril signal is discovered in 10532, but it's after an event in 10552.
Fixed (I think).
Check out the page on the early First Federation. On the second line, there should be a space between "the" and "First Federation". ;p
Fixed. I've seen a few of these recently - something to do with the link.
Similar issue on the page for the Internet War. May wanna check it out - "ormegacorps".
Few more things I noticed:

Under "Xenoprovolve" - "theUtopia Sphere" - needs a space

This is just a suggestion - I feel that "Walking Mountains" should be under the Xenoprovolve page only, because they're of non-Terragen origin.

Also, Tiger Splices are under the Provolve page - I'm not sure why, because they're splices, as opposed to provolves.
All issues in Post #166 and 167 have now been fixed.

Todd
Another thing I noticed today:

On the Gaian Type article, it seems that the PostGaian link actually links to the Bathypelagic subtype.
(10-11-2015, 09:13 PM)Centauri5921 Wrote: Another thing I noticed today:

On the Gaian Type article, it seems that the PostGaian link actually links to the Bathypelagic subtype.

Fixed. Thanks!
Stephen