0900 to 3200 AT: Interstellar Era
- Early AI History and Development - Text by M. Alan Kazlev, Ben Higginbottom, Anders Sandberg, John B and Ryan B
The emergence of the first Artificially Intelligent entities. A short history of the evolution of the AIs from machine to transapient.
- Early Interstellar Colonists - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
Without the vision and sacrifices of the hardy and courageous colonists, humankind would never have left the safety of Earth.
- Eugenesis of Vesta - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
Hyperturing philosopher, mystic, artist, mathematician, fabulist, and statesbeing from Vesta, Old Solsys.
- Extropia - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
 Interlinked Information to First Federation age evolving communities embodying extropian values. Included both virtual cultural communities and actual communities in several orbital free zones.
 Belt habitat of Extropist sect, Interplanetary Age to Nanotech Age.
- Gaiacene Epoch - Text by Stephen Inniss
A term used to designate the new geological epoch and ice age on Old Earth from the Technocalypse and the Great Expulsion onwards. Preceded by the Holocene.
- Galarreta, Fay - Text by Anders Sandberg
One of the founders of the First Federation, Fay Galarreta of Vesta was to many the inspiration of the new leadership. A charismatic political scientist-cyberneticist who formulated the widely acclaimed first principles of of how to make use of integrated AI advice and simulation in interplanetary government. While she died just three years before the Federation was founded her ideas on nanotech security and transrational game theory applied in politics became the basis of the Federation movement.
- KuanYinism - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
First Federation period cyborg devotional-meditation worship school, originally derived from Mahayanist worship of Kuan Yin and incorporating elements of the Universal Church.
- Uploading Technology, The Early History of - Text by Steve Bowers
The early history of Scions, Evocations, Destructive Uploading, and Copying.